Fleet Management from ALD involves the complete management of your fleet. This includes all activities associated with the vehicles and their use. It includes insurance, repairs and service inspections, tyre care, damage settlement, vehicle resale, as well as managing driver information, including professional attestations and driving licenses.
Why Fleet Management from ALD?
- You get professional fleet management and first-class services, which include routine vehicle maintenance, ALD roadside assistance, regular cost control and fleet optimization.
- You will have at your disposal daily fleet management support in our authorized service network, and not just for regular servicing or repairs.
- We charge the actual costs for the agreed services. Our clients most often pay monthly advances with settlement of the advances paid and actual costs at the end of the agreement.
- We will send you discounted offers from our partners and cooperating companies such as service centres, spare parts suppliers and insurers.
- You will have a constant overview of the vehicles and their use through our online tools –myALD Portal and the myALD Driver mobile version.
- The service includes consultation with our business consultants to optimize your fleet costs.
- At the end of the lease you can sell the vehicles through ALD Carmarket.
How to get ALD Fleet Management?