For consumers

Resolving consumer disputes

In the event of a consumer dispute associated with the financial products we provide to consumers, consumers can turn to the competent financial arbitrator (headquartered at Legerova 1581/69, 110 00 Prague 1) for out-of-court settlement. (More information can be found at  

For other consumer disputes that arise in connection with relationships between consumers and our company, consumers can turn to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (headquartered at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2), which is the competent body for out-of-court settlements. (More information can be found at